Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Shimshi's Second Gotcha Day Anniversary

Hallo again, Effurrybuddies!

I expect you are all wondering why you weren't invited to my Gotcha Day Pawty on Sunday.

Right?

Well, the reason is simple. We didn't have one! We decided that it was too hot (about 38 degrees Celsius)! Who has the energy to prepurr a pawty when the air feels like a dry sauna?!

Today, however, it is much cooler, so, after consultations between the three of Us and Our Human, We have decided to hold the Pawty this coming Shabbat afternoon (21st May) at 6 pm. At that time, it should be neither too hot, nor too cold, but JUST RIGHT, so effurryone should be satisfied.


So make sure your Tunnels and Esses and whateffur other Forms of Transportation you have are in good working order, because We are expecting to see you all at the biggest Pawty effur.

The Mighty Shimshon (aka Shimshi, or The Little Purrince)




PeeEss: Prezzies will - as always - be welcome. Not that I would DREAM of asking for them. Mummy says that's not purrlite... (mol)

12 comments:

CATachresis said...

Happy second gotcha day, Shimshi!! I will definitely try to come, though the human is becoming more and more unreliable!!! But I shall get my tunnel ready and pointed in the right general direction MOL

The J-Cats said...

We certainly will be furry disappointed if you aren't there, Austin. Trixie, especially, is counting on your attendance - although she'll purrobably kill me if she finds out I told you that (mol).

Louche Tabby said...

Have lots of chickey soup.

Deziz World said...

Well Shimshi we celebrate all month long, so you're still right on time. Happy Gotchaday and me wouldn't miss your pawrty. See ya'.

Luv ya'

Dezi

Kate said...

Hope the day is prefect!

pilch92 said...

Happy 2nd Gotcha Day cutie! I am glad we didn't miss the party.

The Island Cats said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Shimshi! We wouldn't miss your party!

Furries said...

Happy Second Gotcha Day Shimshi. I'm sure your pawty will be a blast.

meowmeowmans said...

Happy 2nd Gotcha Day, Shimshi! We sure are glad we did not miss your party! :)

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We are sorry we missed yer pawty! We have been off and on visiting lately. Too much work TBT is doing. Or watching.

Terri said...

Happy 2nd Gotcha Day, Shimshi! Jenna is always ready for a pawty :)

Katie Isabella said...

You know...my tunnel was in the shop then but happy GOTCHA Day right this minute. The tunnel is repaired and I would love to come for afternoon tea. What time? Shall I bring my bamboo fan so your momma can fan us while we sip our Catnip tea? I have a lovely pearl strand that will fit beautifully around your girlcat necks and we can ask your momma to fashion us some hats and we will be ready to have high tea!
smoochies and nosetaps.

Katie