Sunday, August 11, 2013

Cause for Celebration

Hallo, Effurryone!

Caspurr here - with the best of all possible news! 
Today, I finally received my Birdwatching Licence. I have successfully completed my internship and I am now a Fully Qualified Birdwatcher.

Look, here I am with My Licence:


 

This afternoon, we shall have a small reception, just for the family,  to mark the occasion. 

Now (whispers) - this is a Big Secret. Tomorrow is Trixie's first birthday. 






She will be one year old. Mummy and I are preparing a Surprise Party for her. There will be lots of delicious noms, such as salmon and tuna and chick-hen and all my our Trixie's other favourites, which will be prepared by the caterer Mummy. You are all invited, so get your Tunnels and Teleports ready and powered up and we shall be looking forward to seeing you here tomorrow afternoon at 5 pm Jerusalem time.

Till then - lehitra'ot!

3 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

You git your Birdwatching LIcense??? ConCATulations on such a great achievement, Caspurr. We are so proud of you!

We'll stop by tomorrow for Trixie's party. How exciting! :)

GreatGranny said...

Caspurr, you have a new birdwatching license! You're a big boy now. And you'll be celebrating sisfur's birfday tomorrow. If Mom lets me outa the house....mol, I'll be there in my tunnel.
xoxo Kassey

Katie Isabella said...

Caspurr, I am proud of YOU and happy for your sisfur!!!