Friday, March 29, 2013

Spring Fever

Hello, Effurrybody!

I feel so strange, kitties. I have this funny, fluttery feeling in my tummy and I have this urge to get out of the house. So I lie down on the floor and roll about and scrabble away with my hind legs and I cry very loudly. I don't understand what's happening to me, kitties. I feel as if there's something I really want, but I don't know what it is. Mummy keeps taking me in her arms and kissing me and I even let her stroke my tummy (which I don't usually do), because it makes me feel a bit better. She says this feeling will pass in a few days. Mummy's cleaning lady said that what I need is a Mancat - and then Mummy said I might possibly be a bit older than we all thought and that she will call Dr. Einat next week and make an appointment to have me "fixed". I don't know what that means, kitties - and I don't like the sound of it at all! I'm scared, kitties. 
Mummy says not to be scared and that the v-e-t will fix me up so that I don't get this strange, frightening feeling any more. Huh! Easy to say...



5 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Your mummy's right, you'll feel better after being "fixed," and it will be far better for your health and well being! Plus, you won't remember a thing. LOL.

CATachresis said...

I don't know about being "fixed" but I think you forget stuff afterwards!!! ;)

Katie Isabella said...

Oh TRIXIE. I had no idea that you were a teenager. Yes, the v-e-t will let you drift off in a doze and after a day or so, you will be right as rain and nothing will disturb your peace any longer. XXXOOO

meowmeowmans said...

Trixie, don't worry, sweet one. Your Mummy is absolutely right. You will feel much better afterwards. Honest!

The Lee County Clowder said...

Hey, Trixie. We never noo you were just a teenager. We hope by now you're done with this.

We've all gone through it, and you feel really weird for a few days, and then you're fine. Then the only problem is waiting for all your fur to grow back. For some reason, gurl kitties get a big area shaved, and usually it itches growing back.