Friday, December 14, 2012

It's Me Again

Hallo, Effurryone!

Yes, it's Me again - Trixie the Black Panther. Mummy hijacked borrowed My Blog the other day, but I'm back again. Mummy let out the Secret of Spellcheck, so I don't need to have Her looking over my shoulder effurrytime I want to write something!

This blogging is cool, isn't it? Mummy says that with My Own Blog, I'll be able to visit friends All Over the World. Of course, I haven't had time to get to know many kitties yet (Mummy says there are some nice Woofies out there, too and that I shouldn't forget their Mummies and Daddies either).

I've been very busy all week, playing with my Toys, but Mummy is always telling me "No!". She doesn't like me to climb up the curtains and she doesn't like me to hang on the net screens over the windows and she tells me to get down when I climb into the kitchen sink and try to drink water from the tap! And you should just see her face when I dig up an itsy bitsy lump of earth from her houseplants! She even begged me not to sharpen my tiny little claws on the furniture. So I decided to sharpen them on her instead - but she shook me off and when I tried to put the bitey on her, she yelped! 

I'm just a little kitty trying to have Fun ...

Me Plus Football

Me Playing with Mummy's Cleaning Lady


Me and Snowy




Shabbat Shalom, Effurryone! Have a lovely weekend!

4 comments:

JC said...

No is such a nasty world. I've been telling my dog, Jodie Belle, no a lot lately. She's just turned one and loves to bark at everything.

Hope you have a lot of fun this Holiday Season.

xo,
JC and The Purr and Fur Gang

Today Riley is sitting with me helping like only he can.

Colehaus Cats said...

Our Mom says it's supposed to be the holiday season but at our house, we thinks it's the NO! season. Don't let the NOs! get in the way of celebrating! Purrs from the crew at Colehauscats.com

Admiral Hestorb said...

Shabbat Shalom my friends.

Caroline said...

Trixie is a beutiful cat.
I'm sure you will never forgte Pixie or Possum but she is a cute one too.