Saturday, June 16, 2012

Snoozy Saturday

Greetings, Fellow Felines (and C-A-N-I-N-E-S and Humans too, of course)!

It's very, very. very HOT today! My Human says it will reach 36 degrees Celsius here in Jerusalem! I don't like that. There's no place to hide. Even with the air conditioning on, I just feel languid and sleepy. Fortunately, as it's the Weekend, She is home and so there's no need for Me to be on guard duty.

A propos guard duty, Fellow Felines (etc.) - I have recently been promoted. I am now Captain of the Guard, with the newly-created rank of Felinemarshall.
That is a Very High Rank indeed, my Human says. However, as I said, today I am Off Duty and can Chill Out (don't I just wish!). 

This is Me attempting to do precisely that (and being purr-sued by the Paparazzi...)


Now, before I leave you and return to my well-earned rest, I would just like to suggest you read my Human's latest bloggie. It's got some very nice pictures :-)

Have a lovely weekend, one and all!

Felinemarshall Sir Possum MagnifiCatus

2 comments:

CATachresis said...

Oh yes! The heat!! very sensible to nap through I would say! It is cold wet and windy here! Very unlike summer ... or maybe very like a British summer lol

meowmeowmans said...

Wow, that is very hot, indeed! Stay cool, okay Possum?

Congratulations on your well-deserved promotion!

We'll go visit your human's bloggie soon.

Hugs!