Friday, April 6, 2012

Pesach

Greetings, Fellow Felines (and C-a-n-i-n-e-s and Humans too)!

My Human has been working very hard to make Our Home ready for Pesach. It makes life rather difficult for a kitty who only wants to relax and sleep, because everytime I settle down somewhere and make Myself comfortable, there She and her cleaning lady are, with mops and pails and brooms and Sucky Monsters.  However, we're more or less over the worst now and all She has left to do now (so She says) is to make the fruit salad and the charoseth.

The Bad News is that there'll be no bread in the house for a whole week - so, no chance of tasty little pieces of challah, topped with cottage cheese, which I love so much. Matza is no food for a Pussycat! Mummy gave me some cottage cheese on its own, directly into my bowl. But I like challah. Still, with the enormous Feast that the Humans will be having tonight, there's bound to be a substantial Kitty Bag for Moi, I should think...
 
Chag Sameach, everyone! 

Possum the MagnifiCat


PS. Mummy just reminded me that some of you celebrate Easter instead. So, enjoy your chocolate eggs (yummy!) and please save some for Me to eat after Pesach...Happy Holidays to all of you, whichever festival it is you are celebrating!

7 comments:

Katie Isabella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie Isabella said...

I'll join you sweet Possum and I'll also have some Easter eggs too. You may get into your Tunnel and teleport over and enjoy some time with me..I am wearing a feminine tuxedo to celebrate the occasion. Well, truthfully I am always wearing my fur tuxedo. MOL.

xoxoxoxox

Mariodacat said...

Hi Possum. I'll have some Easter eggs too. Maybe you and Katie and I should have a pawty.

meowmeowmans said...

Wishing a happy and healthy Pesach to you and your Mommy, Possum! :)

The J-Cats said...

Katie, Mario, that's a great idea. Let's pawty!
Meowmeomans, you're invited too.
Now, who else can we invite?

meowmeowmans said...

Woohoo! We'll be there for sure! :)

Oskar said...

I hope you have a wonderful holiday with lots of fun and bread soon!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar